Friday, October 5, 2012

Thanks Berry!

Not sure how many of you are familiar with The Chive, but it's a website that posts funny photos and videos.  The Berry is the female version of this! I read it every morning when I get to work! Anyone can submit photos or videos to the site and the authors add them to blog topics as they choose! After several tries I am proud to say that Spencer and I have made The Berry! Although it's not anything as wonderful as winning the lottery or the Braves going to the World Series...it is pretty cool (to me anyway!)  If you have a chance take a look, browse around the site and maybe you too will become a Berry Addict!  The link for our pic is below! 

http://theberry.com/2012/10/05/morning-coffee-39-photos-275/


Much love amigos! 

T

No comments:

Post a Comment