Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Family Photo Attire? Need ideas!

Spence and I are taking our first family photo's with the pup this month! These will be on our Christmas card so tell me what is your favorite!! This is what Spencer will be wearing...





The shirt picture is a bit blurry, but the colors in it are navy and red. Chipper will have a red bandanna  Now here is my dilemma! What should I wear?! I have it between these two options, let me know which one is your favorite or if you have an even better idea!!!




OR



T.

1 comment:

  1. Hard decision!! I like the red dress with the blue scarf but then I have to take into account that Spencer's shirt has mainly red and Chipper's bandana is red. Will this be an overload of red? Just a thought to take into consideration even though I love the red dress! But you will look beautiful in either choice! Love you!

    ReplyDelete