Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Long weekend

Snow hit Tennessee and you know what that means...everyone's out! Because of all the rain then snow I think Spencer worked maybe 2 full days last week and I thankfully was off Friday for snow and Monday for MLK day! 


There were many things around the house I could have worked on, however I chose to enjoy my last days of no school work before the semester begins by vegging out on the couch.  However I did get a couple of things accomplished! We tried a new recipe for Breakfast Casserole, it was so good we made it twice! (The recipe calls for mozzarella cheese, cheddar works just as well.  Next time I'll go half and half!)



http://www.culinary.net/recipes/RecipeDetail.aspx?ID=6141&CourseName=Breakfast+&+Brunch&CourseID=4

I also started another furniture projects, here's a sneak peek, can't wait to show you the finished product!


Have a happy, healthy, blessed week!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment