Monday, December 17, 2012

Here Comes Christmas!

As promised! A Christmas update!  
  
Saturday morning I had a team Christmas party for my basketball players (6-8th graders)!  We decorated sugar cookies, played dirty Santa, watched Elf, and attempted Catch Phrase (eh turns out their vocabulary is not extensive to cover all the terms (baroque = barbecue) , nor do they have any idea who the famous people are..(Buzz Aldrin).  But we still enjoyed ourselves! 

 
Christmas Ornament for the Girls


Gotta have the Red and Green!


A cookie decorated especially for Spencer! 



I think everyone had a swell time! It went so well I may have to do an end of the season party too!!

On Sunday I took on the task of baking all to the Christmas present goodies for myself and Spencer's coworkers! Rave review so far!


The famous Mrs. Fields cookies!  
I made cinnamon almonds as well!  (Sorry forgot to take pictures during the process!)

I used a Pinterest recipe and they are scrumptious!! ( I think I got Spence addicted! He kept eating them before they were even finished!)  Here's the link! They are so easy to make! And are a great gift for neighbors and coworkers!!   http://wincountry.com/blogs/post/kbrixton/2012/oct/18/cinnamon-almond-recipe-crockpot/


We also gave ourselves an early Christmas present! An IPad! As you can see Spencer is quite happy with the purchase! 




Merry Christmas too all! Not to worry I will be making several more posts in the next couple of weeks! We have lots of exciting things coming up! Spencer's Birthday, Christmas with both families, and I am attempting a DIY restoration project for a dresser turned TV console!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment